Collecting Personal Information
At West Wolf Design, we collect personal information to better serve our clients. In order to provide you with our services, we may collect the following information when necessary:
- contact information such as name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses.
- the plans, specifications and other particulars about the project
- insurance information;
- municipal and legal descriptions for your home;
- any other relevant information which is necessary to provide you with information on our products and services.
Using Your Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you may be used for:
- opening an account with us;
- establishing your eligibility for special offers or discounts; and,
- providing our products and services;
- marketing purposes; and customer satisfaction surveys
Disclosing Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to a person who we are satisfied is requesting the information on your behalf;
- to a reliable third party supplier who may provide products and services
- to other business units of our company to help serve you better;
- to a credit reporting agency;
- when permitted or required by law; or,
- to a public authority if, in our reasonable judgment, there appears to be an imminent danger which could be avoided by disclosing the information.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
Part of valuing your personal information is making sure that it is protected and kept confidential. We achieve this by:
- having our employees sign a confidentiality agreement;
- keeping our records in locked filing cabinets;
- having up to date computer security such as passwords, encryption and firewalls;
- where third parties are hired to assist us with providing products and services to you for your home, we have them sign a privacy and confidentiality agreement to ensure that your personal information is protected by them.
Updating Your Personal Information
West Wolf Design will do their best to ensure that your personal information is correct and kept current. If your personal information changes, please inform us of the change. Also, if your personal information is incorrect, please notify us of the correct information.
We will keep your information as long as necessary to continue to meet your customer needs and any legal requirements we may have.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We believe that part of establishing trust and integrity comes from allowing you to control your own personal information. As such, we will collect information about you on a voluntary basis. In some circumstances before we collect personal information from you, we will have you complete a consent form.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you have questions or concerns about the handling of your personal information or if you require a copy of such information, please contact West Wolf Design.